sábado, 9 de agosto de 2008

Búsquedas: la vuelta a la naturaleza o una forma de horadar la piedra central del capitalismo

Thoreau, Vedder, la banda de sonido de película Into the wild y a propósito de la crisis de todas las crisis I
Hard Sun
When I walk beside her
I am the better man
When I look to leave her
I always atagger back again Once
I built an Ivory tower
So I could worship from above
When I climbed down to be set free
She took me in again
When she comes to greet me
She is mercy at my feet
When i see her (bitter) charm
She just throws it back again
Once I dug an early grave
To find a better land
She just smiled and laughed at me
And took her blues back again When I go to cross that river
She is comfort by my side
When I try to understand
She just opens up her hands
Once I stood to lose her
When I saw what I had done
Bound down and threw away
the hours of her garden and her sun
So I tried to warm her I turned to see her weep
Forty days and forty nights
And it´s still coming down on me
CHORUS:
There´s a big a big hard sun
Beating on the big people
in the big hard world

No hay comentarios: